In this tutorial, we will show you how to set up your CNAME record for your domain so you can publish to that domain with Kickpages.
This tutorial is for users whose DNS settings are handled in their namecheap account.
Complete these steps:
- log in to your Name Cheap account and hover your name and click on "Dashboard"
- click on "Domain List" in the left menu
- click the small arrow besides your domain name (If "Manage is not sown") and click on "Manage"
- click on "Advanced DNS" in the top menu
- locate the WWW record and click on the Value field: - in the appearing editor enter publish.kickpages.com and click on the small check mark to save it.
Make sure you enter this with NO . or trailing / at the end of the CNAME record or it will not work.
This will update your CNAME record. it can take up to 48 hours to update, depending on your domain.
You can use our Kickpages CNAME tool to check: https://www.kickpages.com/cnamechecker