Integrate your Flaticon account
- log In to your Kickpages account
- click "Manage" then "Integrations"
- look and click on "Flaticon"
- In a new browser window or tab open https://www.flaticon.com/profile/login
- Log in or create a free account
- after logging in you will be taken to https://developer.flaticon.com/landing
- click on "Get Flaticon API key"
- click on "Request API key" and copy the API key received
- go back to your Kickpages account and enter an integration name, then paste the API key from Flaticon the click on SAVE
- you can navigate now to a Kickpages editor and try your integration
- first of all, please clear your cache, by pressing Ctrl + F5 on windows or Shift + CMD + Del on MAC
- Add a new image to your page, or edit an existing one, and hover it, then click on the small image icon in the top right corner
- click on "Integrated Image Libraries" then on "Flaticon"
- enter your search term in the search field in the top right
- hover the selected image and click on "Choose Size" then slick on the desired size
The image will be inserted in your editor right away.